Oct 7, 2006


WSEV when they were on the main drag in the "Burg" Anyone remember that T Tiny phone booth studio they had on the street? Only thing hotter (inside) than it was the other one they built much later in Dollywood. Glass walls and no AC in the first one made it a very special place! Oh and that FORD in the picture was NEW!

Saturday
10-7-6





All the sadness last week kind of sucked the air out of the news, so being the editor, not to mention the Grand PooPaa of the Media Report I just let the old Sunday column run.

Tomorrow a new column and then we will get back to the fracturing of the news and the great OLD photos of those who swam with in the East Tennessee media pool.

Here is something that was tossed over the media transom today and it gave me both a grin and a head nod. See you tomorrow night with the new column.








Hormone Hostages know that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, or significant other!

DANGEROUS: SAFER: SAFEST: ULTRA SAFE:
What's for dinner? Can I help you with dinner? Where would you like to go for dinner? Here, have some chocolate.
Are you wearing that? Wow, you sure look good in brown! WOW! Look at you! Here, have some chocolate
What are you so worked up about? Could we be overreacting? Here's my paycheck. Here, have some chocolate.
Should you be eating that? You know, there are a lot of apples left. Can I get you a glass of wine with that? Here, have some chocolate.
What did you DO all day? I hope you didn't over-do it today. I've always loved you in that robe! Here, have some more chocolate.






13 Things PMS Stands For:
1. Pass My Shotgun
2. Psychotic Mood Shift
3. Perpetual Munching Spree
4. Puffy Mid-Section
5. People Make me Sick
6. Provide Me with Sweets
7. Pardon My Sobbing
8. Pimples May Surface
9. Pass My Sweat pants
10. Pissy Mood Syndrome
11. Plainly; Men Suck
12. Pack My Stuff
and my favorite one.
13. Potential Murder Suspect
Pass this on to all of your hormonal friends and those who might need a good laugh!
...Or men who need a warning.

And remember: Money talks .... but Chocolate SINGS

No comments: