Sep 3, 2007

BUT FIRST A WORD FROM OUR .......




Monday, September 3, 2007 1:23:00 PM EST




HAPPY V O L FIRST HOME GAME WEEKEND!!!!!!...


KIDS! WBIR is reporting that
the excitement, pageantry, debauchery,
and general Saturday afternoon party of
the first home game at UT is being
HIGH JACKED by ..... GET READY...
the ENVIRONMENTAL MOVEMENT!


"The kickoff to the "Make Orange Green Week"
will begin on Saturday in Circle Park
with a picnic hosted by
the Parents Association.
About 3,200 people are expected
to attend the tailgating event.

BEING A GIANT BELIEVER IN
LITTERING..CUTTING AND BURNING TREES
AND DRIVING REALLY OLD GIANT
CARS..THIS SCARES ME TO
DEATH!

Thank goodness there is an
island of reason in the
"GREEN" madness. Right now
PLEASE hit this link and
let PENN AND TELLER give you
the REAL truth on the so called
"ENVIRONMENTAL" movement!


COMMENT SECTION HAS A QUESTION ABOUT
ONE OF OUR FAV. REPORTERS AND
HIS EARS? You have an answer..
PLEASE POST BACK!


NBC's besieged child-perv show "To Catch a Predator"
is fighting back against charges
it is responsible for the
suicide of a Texas prosecutor.




PS
The Old Man Band will be playing this
month @ Catono's (Tellico Village)
9/21/07 7:00pm - 10:00pm

Next month we will be back there
twice and also downtown for the
Fall Festival in Maryville on the
13th. Look for us on the
outdoor stage next door to
Roys Records at 3:30
and then down at Brackins
around 5.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Walker, hope you had a great Labor Day. I had something happen to me last night in Krogers and I just had to share it with you, especially since you are a dog lovin' guy.

I was in Krogers buying a large bag of Purina for my dog and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog........
I was feeling a bit crabby so on impulse I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awoke in an intensive care unit with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and I.V.'s in both arms. Her eyes about bugged out of her head.
I went on and on with the bogus diet story and she was totally buying it. I told her that it was an easy, inexpensive diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets or purse with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry.
The package said the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her. Horrified, she asked if something in the dog food had poisoned me and was that why I ended up in the hospital. I said no.....I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt when a car hit me. I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door. :)

Hope you smiled!

Anonymous said...

I love your new
advertiser and I want
one of those FISH!

Boomsday was wonderful but
the police must have left before it started. TWO hours to get out of town!

VOLS will be back. THe best part of the game was watching they
crazy people in the trees!

Anonymous said...

Didn't Farkas have his "ears" fixed
recently?..I mean,he had the spock ears going on for awhile...they stuck way outside a normal ear's
parameter...plastic surgery I bet,or a vulcan kicked his ass for
impersonating that fine race...

Anonymous said...

Farkas is the best of the best
remember several very
good lookng movie actors
had big ears! This guy
should be in a bigger market
and will one day. I also
think he as beautiful teeth
and a winning smile.

Anonymous said...

Farkas is a bozo. The only things he knows about less than news stories are sports news stories. How low did WBIR go to find this guy?

Anonymous said...

Is it true what they say about guys with big ears?

I bet on windy days they have to tie him down on those outside reports.