Jul 10, 2007






I am slow but at times I
find something that is fun
and worth the risk of having someone
say...I ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THAT!
Good Old WBIR lets you comment on
their stories and unlike some
blogs they don't run you off if
you have an opinion.
It is very simple, just click here then
follow the instructions on
signing up.
If you don't want to
comment, don't MISS
reading what others have posted.
Again, I am sure WBIR has been
doing this for a long time, but
I am elderly and don't get out
much..so I missed it.

Unlike their local affiliate (WATE) ABC News is now on
an 11 week run as the most viewed
network news program.
Katie is still
riding the bumper as NBC moves further
into the second place slot.


SO how bad does the NEW agenda
driven NBC Nightly News
STINK?
Lets just say
the kicker in the report
is something about
"the LOWEST SINCE
NEILSEN STARTED THEIR RATING
SERVICE"






Just to get your juices rising here is
a very fun exchange between
CNN and Big Mike on his
new movie SICKO.
Guess
what, MIKE is MAD AT
WOLF! I know hard to believe
but it is true.
Oh, the numbers for SICKO
kinda faded after the first week.


OH and did you watch the GORE show over
the weekend..Earth Something??
If you did you were one of the
FEW who did!
Hey Al, next time
get Tipper to stop rating the
CDs and join in on drums, might
help?





PS
GIANT THANKS for the
big turnout at CATINO'S
on the 6th of JULY!
If you were there click here
to see if you are in
one of the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you read your own comment section? If you do you will see
most of them think that you are right wingnut and should just give it up.

Anonymous said...

Walker,

I still find it amusing that these loonies seek you out just to tell you to "Go Away" or "Give it up" and so on.

You could always come for a visit. Sort of like "Going Away" for a short while. Here, even the Irish Pub with photos of JFK and late MO Gov. Mel Carnahan (a Democrat) over the bar is very welcoming to Republicans and Independents (like me).

Did I used to work with or for some of these HATERS? Just curious. And I don't mean Foulk, he is not a hater. Just jealous of the higher quality station swag I sent him from this small town.